Here’s a list of side projects I’m currently working on, or that I’ve worked on in the past.
- Arkiv. A Gnome app indicator which runs rclone bisync in the background, and keeps you notified of any problem or action that may require your input.
- Moneydance Envelope Manager. Extension for Moneydance to help you use the Envelope Budgeting System. I developed it as I moved out of YNAB. I use it weekly.
- Zotero Highlights. Client-side web application built with Svelte to load your Zotero highlights and filter them by tags. You can then copy-paste them to a word processor with citations.
- Orgomark. Firefox extension to highlight text on webpages and send them to Emacs via org-protocol. I use this to store my bookmarks.
- (2022) Metalmind. Personal note-taking application. I used it daily for my personal notes and also to write this website. It was just a thin layer on top of Markdown and my directory structure.
- (2022, incomplete) BookFed. Prototype of a federated book tracking platform using ActivityPub. It was built on top of Go-Fed and it helped me understand the ActivityPub spec better 🙂.
- (2021) Comparison of Angular Forms approaches. Small comparison of the different ways to use and validate forms in Angular 12. I did it as part of me journey to understand the pros/cons of all of these approaches.
- (2015) Planning Poker for Google Hangouts. Simple Planning Poker extension for Google Hangouts built with Ember.js.
- (2012) Starcraft II Achievements. Ruby library to download all the achievements of a SC2 player.
If you’re curious about other small or incomplete projects, you can always check my sourcehut or Github accounts.